Main FLEXPART references
Users are kindly asked to cite these papers as reference when publishing results of FLEXPART simulations:
- Stohl, A., M. Hittenberger, and G. Wotawa (1998): Validation of the Lagrangian particle dispersion model FLEXPART against large scale tracer experiments. Atmos. Environ. 32, 4245-4264.
- Stohl, A., and D. J. Thomson (1999): A density correction for Lagrangian particle dispersion models. Bound.-Layer Met. 90, 155-167.
- Stohl, A., C. Forster, A. Frank, P. Seibert, and G. Wotawa (2005): Technical Note : The Lagrangian particle dispersion model FLEXPART version 6.2. Atmos. Chem. Phys. 5, 2461-2474.
For backward (receptor-oriented) applications, please cite also:
- Seibert, P. and Frank, A. (2004): Source-receptor matrix calculation with a Lagrangian particle dispersion model in backward mod., Atmos. Chem. Phys. 4, 51-63.
Petra Seibert has provided a list which is a bit more extensive, annoted and has links to the papers..
For FLEXPART-WRF simulations, please cite:
- Brioude, J., D. Arnold, A. Stohl et al. (2013): The Lagrangian particle dispersion model FLEXPART-WRF version 3.1, Geosci. Model Dev., 6, 1889-1904.